1 The classification of countries into High-Income Economies and Lower-Income Economies reflects the official World Bank Listing of Economies (June 2019) where we take High-Income Economies as listed in this overview and Lower-Income Economies as meaning all other, non-high-income, economies listed in the table.
2 Members/Affiliates Discount: Members of IFOAM - Organics International and other co-organisers are eligible for the Member discount.
It includes members and affiliates to the following organizations:
- IFOAM - Organics International
- SYNABIO, Syndicat national des transformateurs et distributeurs de produits naturels et de ce culture biologique
- FNAB, Féderation Nationale d'agriculture biologique des régions de France
- ECOCERT SA
- ITAB, Intitut Technique de l'Agriculture Biologique
- Féderation NATEXBIO
- MABD, Mouvement de l'agroiculture biodynamique, Fédération des Organismes Régionaux, nationaux et Francophones de l’Agriculture Bio-Dynamique
- GRAB, Groupe de recherche en agriculture biologique
- IBB, Initiative Bio Bretagne
- Nature et Progrès, Fédération internationale nature et progrès pour notre santé et celle de la terre
- AGENCE BIO, Agence française pour le développement et la promotion de l’agriculture biologique
- INTERBIO NOUVELLE AQUITAINE
- BIOCENTRE, Association de la filière biologique de la région Centre
- A PRO BIO, Association pour la promotion des produits biologiques
- Cluster Bio Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Interbio des Pays de La Loire
All fees are in Euros and include VAT and cover participation to the public sessions of the Organic World Congress and associated events, including the opening and closing ceremonies, plenaries and conferences; as well as the meals offered at the Convention Center
Fees do not cover local transportation, transfers to and from the airport or train station, accommodation, insurance, tours and visits, or the gala diner.
An additional 10 Euros (inc. tax) will be added to the final registration cost.
This is to cover for the carbon offsetting and compensation of the environmental impact of the participants’ travels to and from the Conference Center.
This additional cost is based on an average estimation of the total carbon impact for our expected 2000 participants. Funds will be entirely dedicated to carbon offsetting projects.
These fees include VAT and cover full access to the public sessions of the Organic World Congress and associated events, including the opening and closing ceremonies, plenaries and conferences, excluding the gala dinner.
This starts on the 22nd of September at 17:00 with the opening ceremony and ends on the 25th of September 2020 at 17:00.
Tickets are subject to availability, determined by the maximum capacity of the Convention Center, the Couvent des Jacobins, where the Congress will take place, in compliance with security measures.
The Organic World Congress will not reimburse registration fees based on inacurate information and registration profiles.